Baked Chicken Nuggets
Chicken Nuggets is a recipe from the USDA. Did you know that the USDA had a section for healthy eating and awesome recipes ??
1. Remove skin and bone; cut thighs into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place cornflakes in plastic bag and crush by using a rolling pin.
3. Add remaining ingredients to crushed cornflakes. Close bag tightly and shake until blended.
4. Add a few chicken pieces at a time to crumb mixture. Shake to coat evenly.
1. Lightly grease an 8×12 inch baking dish.
2. Place chicken pieces on baking dish so they are not touching. Cover with waxed paper and cook on high.
3. Rotate chicken every 2 to 3 minutes. Cook until tender, about 6-8 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a cooking sheet.
2. Place chicken pieces on cooking sheet so they are not touching.
3. Bake until golden brown, about 12-14 minutes.
To remove bone from chicken thigh:
1. Place chicken on cutting board. Remove skin from thighs.
2. Turn chicken thighs over.
3. Cut around bone and remove it.
USDA, Center for Nutrition
If you would like more Recipes, just check out the tab in the Main Menu – Recipes.
Until next time . . . .