Price Match Policy
We’re committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. If a local competitor or select online competitor* is offering an identical, in-stock item for less, tell us and we’ll match it.
Walmart will Price Match local competitors and select online retailers* for an identical, in-stock item.
Price Match at a Walmart store:
- It is the store’s responsibility to obtain the local competitor ads
- Our customers must inform the associate of the price and retailer (local and online)
- We reserve the right to verify the price and the availability of the identical item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- The item must be currently in-stock at the online retailer’s website* at the time the Price Match is requested
- We reserve the right to limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item, per day**
- We will match Walmart.com prices for in-store purchases
- The Store manager has the final decision on any Price Match
- Online Prices will not be matched in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico for in store purchases
Walmart.com Price Match:
- Walmart.com will match the price of select online retailers
- The above conditions for matching prices at a Walmart store also apply to Walmart.com transactions
- Walmart.com will not Price Match from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving
- Refer to Walmart.com online price match policy for the full policy and/or additional details
- The Customer Care Agent processing the Price Match request for a Walmart.com purchase has the final decision for matching an online price
We do not honor:
- Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or closeout/”going out of business” sales
- Private brand Price Matches
- Advertisements that require a purchase to receive a gift card
- Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price
- Prices from Walmart Marketplace Retailers or the Marketplace Retailers of competitors, third-party sellers, Auctions or sites requiring membership
- Bundle offers, Instant Rebates, Mail-in Offers, Offers that include financing
*Online retailers are limited to: Academy.com, Amazon.com, Autozone.com, Babiesrus.com, Basspro.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, Bestbuy.com, Cabelas.com, Dickssportinggoods.com, Dollargeneral.com, Familydollar.com, Homedepot.com, Jcpenney.com, Kmart.com, Kohls.com, Lowes.com, Michaels.com, Newegg.com, Officedepot.com, Oreillyauto.com, Pepboys.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com, Sears.com, SportsAuthority.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, Toysrus.com, Walgreens.com, Walmart.com
**Quantities are limited in New Mexico only for the purchase of resale
Walmart reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time.
This policy applies to all associates and agents of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., or one of its subsidiary companies, as well as the properties owned or operated by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., or one of its subsidiary companies (excluding Sam’s Club locations) in the United States (“Walmart”).
Last Updated: November 10, 2015 (http://corporate.walmart.com/policies)